Ladner Limousine Rental Service
Limo bus Ladner provides luxury safety and affordable party buses, limo buses, stretch SUV limousines and sedans for weddings transportation, graduation , birthday, airport transfer limo, sightseeing limobus tours, party limo for sport events, limos for rides to restaurants and clubs and for any event.
These buses and stretched SUV limousines have a luxury fully decorated interiors and are made for parties. They have mirrored ceilings, leather benches, multiple screens, plus great sound systems. Also they have fiber optic lighting and disco lights, making it a full party experience.
Ladner limo bus and truck limousines service offers:
– the latest models of limo buses, stretched limousines and sedans
– safe, timely and reliable limousine service
– very competitive limos rates
– comprehensive weddings limo service
– punctuality, professional and friendly charter buslimo service
– clean, tidy and rigorously maintained and detailed luxbases
– properly insured and licensed limousines
– professional party bus limo service for all your needs.
Ladner is located on Highway 17 in the extreme southwest corner of mainland BC, 17 miles (27 km) south of Vancouver and 17 miles (27 km) west of White Rock and the border post at Peace Arch/Douglas. The nearest community is Tsawwassen, location of the ferry terminal for the ferry service to Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.
A major feature of Ladner is the portion called Ladner Village, which is in the section of the town north of Ladner Trunk Road and west of Arthur Drive. This is a heritage community with wide, boulevards sidewalks, open-air cafes and local shops. There are some heritage residences in this area, mostly built in the 1930s, but apartment complexes replaced many of them some decades back. The Delta Museum and Archives are in the center of Ladner Village, along with a town clock that is amongst the oldest in the Lower Mainland.